1. The track may add weight to any driver that wins 2 consecutive races.
2. All cars will weigh one pound per cc with driver after the race. No penalty for over bore. 2500cc max. Maximum required minimum weight will be 2500lb.
3. Any car without a stock chassis must add 100lbs. Stock chassis is defined as having a factory full firewall, floorpan and factory suspension mounting points with the exception of front upper strut mounts may be relocated.
1. Any four cylinder American or Foreign made production sedan or pickup.
2. No sports cars, convertibles, high performance cars, station wagons, turbo or rotary cars.
1. Six point roll cage required, minimum 1 ¾ diameter(.095 min. wall thickness) main cage members and door bars, must be welded to frame, or use a 6x6x1/4 steel plate welded to floor and cage member, rear hoop required for fuelcell , main hoop must be braced, roof hoop or bars must be braced.
2. Minimum of 4 door bars on driver side, must be vertically tied together with minimum of 4 bars between each door bar. Minimum of 2 door bars on passenger side
3. Must be tech approved
1. After market bodies legal.
2. Trunk and engine compartments must be sealed from drivers compartment with a steel firewall. (min. 18 gauge)
3. No hood scoops.
4. Must have safety bars(windshield bars) in front of driver, minimum of four, minimum of 3/8 diameter.
NO mirrors allowed
5. Must pass safety and technical inspection.
6. Spoilers maximum 6 inches high may not exceed width of rear deck.
7. Cars must have factory firewall and floorplan to the rear of the driver, enclosed compartment ok.
1. Stock type suspension.
2. Changing of springs permitted.
3. Lowering blocks and wedge bolts permitted.
4. Strut cars may use adjustable plates for caster camber adjustments.
5. Frame may be tied together with box tubing.
6. No after market rack and pinions.
1. Aftermarket heads permitted.
2. Overhead cams may machine lifters bosses for lash adjusters.
3. Overhead cam heads may have cam towers reinforced.
4. Porting & polishing permitted
1. High performance racing camshafts allowed.
1. Any piston allowed.
1. Steel rods only, after market allowed.
1. No lightweight or knife edging.
2. After market allowed.
3. May balance with normal balancing procedures.
(IE: Drilling or adding heavy metal.)
1. Stock blocks only. No after markets. Head and main studs optional.
1. Any stock or aftermarket manifold allowed.
1. Factory manifold and aftermarket header allowed.
Factory stock carburetor or stock factory replacement carburetor or any track approved two barrel not to exceed 500 CFM.
1. Factory injection system only, subject to tech approval, all electric fuel pumps must use oil pressure shut off switch.
2. May run Holley 4412, 500 CFM two barrel.
3. Removal of choke butterflies and shaft permitted.
1. May be made of aluminum or material to isolate heat.
2. May not exceed 1" height.
1. Stock type for make of vehicle, after market boxes allowed, must be battery operated.
1. Gasoline only! May run electric fuel pumps with oil pressure cut off switch and master electrical shut-off switch. Accessible to driver and safety personnel.
1. Stock type must have all forward and reverse gears.
2. Steel drive shafts only. Must be painted white.
1. Interchanging of rear ends and transaxles permitted.
2. Locked differential permitted.
1. Must have four wheel operating brakes.
2. May run aftermarket pedals and master cylinders.
1. 8" wide track approved racing tires permitted.
2. Steel wheel only 8" maximum width.
3. Over-sized studs and lugs permitted for safety.
4. 15” or smaller wheel diameter only
5. Right side bead locks allowed
1. Fuel cell required, steel tube brace on side and rear of tank area subject to tech approval. Rollover
check valve required.
1. May be relocated and must be covered and securely strapped down. Driver compartment mounted battery must be sealed type. All batteries must be isolated from entire fuel system.
2. Cars must be self starting at all times.
1. One pound per CC with driver after the race.
2. Minimum weight 2000 lbs.
The absence of a specific rule or item does not mean it is approved. Consult with the tech-man for approval. All interpretations by the track are final. The track reserves the right to add weight to any competitor in the fairness of competition.