2012 Late Model Rules
1. Standard Dirt Style are required. Aluminum or fiberglass material allowed.
2. Stock or wedge style noses are acceptable.
3. All cars to have full bodies including front fenders, hoods and roofs. NO half roofs. NO open wheel cars.
4. Trim or upper body lips are not allowed. There will be NO exceptions.
5. Rear quarter panels no higher than 37” from ground.
6. Rear spoiler dimensions 8” tall including lips, 72” wide, 45” high from ground. All dimensions are maximums.
7. All cars must have a number are least 18” high on both sides and roof. In the event of duplicate numbers. WDRA members will have precedence, other cars will have to alter their number as per director of Track Promoter.
8. No duplicate numbers to be run by members or nonmembers. Member who was a member the previous year before gets the number. If neither was a member the previous year, the first to join gets the number. If both were members the previous year, longest continued member gets the number.
Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved.